Sunday 29 June 2014

ADOPTED - HCP -Little Bobi, 1.5 Male Westie tied up and abandoned in a rubbish tip, left to die in searing heat with no food or water. Now safe and looking for his Forever Home


This wonderful young dog is called Bobi. Our charity were first were made aware of this sweet little dogs plight a month ago. Tied up in the searing heat in a rubbish tip, no shelter, no nothing...Just the kindness of a lady who would visit to give him food and water regularly. It is totally beyond me how anyone can do this to a dog, but you wonder if the dog was a biter, aggressive, a cat killer etc....Well I guarantee you he is none of these.
What he is , is the most sweetest loving, loyal little dog you could wish for. He came into my home as a foster, got along with all the dogs, the cats, my son...everyone. Because of this poor little boys life living outside it is obvious he does not like doing his toilet needs in the house. So in essence because of his hard life on the streets he is house trained. Is perfect on the lead, is just the most wonderful bundle of fun and snuggles you could wish for.





I personally would have no qualms about keeping Bobi here with me in my home as long as is needed, but.....For Bobi I think this would be disastrous. He needs a home, someone he can bond to before he gets too attached to me and my furkids here..






*Human friendly
* Dog friendly
* Cat friendly
* Kid Friendly ( older kids, this little dog does not deserve to be pulled around by tots)
* Housetrained
* Great on the lead
* Great in the car


* Microchipped
* Fully Vaccinated
* Sterilised
* Vet Checked
* Dewormed
* Deflead
* DEFRA compliant and checked
* Has full EU Pet passport
and..Scrubs up lovely, (He now smells of cherry blossom doggy shampoo)

Fostered in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire